First off, I like that the developer set some goals that his users are supposed to experience by using h
is twitter app. They include..1. be simple, be fast
2. feature icons
3. accommodate twitter light users
4. and be handy for mobile usage
I really like what the app looks like at first use. The icon is a lion, which is pretty cool. The app itself has two themes, a light one, and a darker one. And along the bottom of the app, we have Friends, Mentions, DM, Favorites, and More(Sents, Unreads, and Settings). The app also has a large reload button at the top of each timeline which is great for users with big thumbs.
There are a couple downsides to this app that I noticed right off the bat. You are not able to see a list of your friends/followers, something that other free twitter apps do have. And there was one more feature I thought was greatly lacking from this app, and it was kind of the deal breaker for me. It does not have to ability to tweet a picture, or tweet your location. This app also doesnt have a contacts list like other free apps.
I do like this twitter app for being free, but I think Twitterfon is a better free twitter app that offers all the features NatsuLion is lacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment